Oh, you want to contact me? Well jeez, I’m flattered!
The form at the bottom of this page is by far the best way to contact me and get a quick response. I appreciate you taking the time to send me a note regardless of your reason for getting in touch.
After all, getting to hear from the Value of Simple community is by far one of the best parts of running this website! Even if you’re not part of the community, this is still the place to get in touch.
Different people contact me for various reasons like:
- General feedback and questions
- Guest post submissions (read the guidelines here)
- Interview or media requests
- Product or service review request
- To share their story
- Suggestions for blog posts, podcasts, videos, products, or services
- To let me know what they are up to and awesome resources I should be aware of (I love these!)
- Pointing out spelling or grammar issues, broken links, or highlighting technical problems like objects not formatting right
I do my best to quickly respond to communication but can’t guarantee a response to all incoming messages.
Although the form is best for most communication, social media is also a great way to engage and get my attention.
I also know that sometimes only an email will do. If that’s the case, send one to joel (at) valueofsimple (dot) com.