I’m jumping for joy that you’ve joined me here!
Just for you, I’ve curated some resources that I think you’ll like as a Miss Minimalist reader. But many of the best tools that I and thousands of others use are unlocked in the Refuge of Simplicity. You can get instant access to these free tools – like The Personal User Guide, Spreadsheet Spotlights, and more – with just a first name and valid email address below.
[ois skin=”Wide in Post or Page”]
There’s also more to explore like a:
But since you enjoyed my stuff on Miss Minimalist, you’ll probably dig these too:
- SASM 022 – Minimalism, Intentional Living, Competition, and Being the Best You with Joshua Becker
- Spreadsheets and You: How and Why to Put Your Life in Them
- The Value of Simple Declaration: This is Why We’re Here
- SASM 006 – Habit Stacking, Simplifying, and Your Wakeup Call with Courtney Carver
- How You Get Amazing Unintentional Benefits from Intentional Living
Dive into these hand-picked resources and please stick around to simplify, organize, and be money wise.
Your partner in simplifying,
P.S. You might want to spend a few moments reading my complete Personal User Guide if you want to know what makes me tick. You could also join me and the rest of the awesome Value of Simple community on Twitter, Google+, iTunes, or Facebook!
[ois skin=”Opt In at Bottom of All Posts”]